In this episode, Leslie Hassler shares how she started to manage her time to fulfill the reasons why she became a business owner in the first place. It took a business reorganization, but the results were very rewarding.
Listen in here:
Leslie Hassler is dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs and business owners stop being a slave to their business and take control to live life on their own terms. As a leadership and business growth expert, she is passionate about helping entrepreneurs get the most out of their businesses while at the same time enjoying their lives and finding balance as a business woman, mother, wife and volunteer.
Leslie found herself thrust into the entrepreneurial arena eight years ago when she decided to open her own business, following an unexpected job loss. As a mother to two toddlers, Leslie wanted to find a way to do what she loved and still be able to spend time with her family. As she set out to start a business, she found that her business skills from the corporate world did not apply to helping her set up and operate a start-up business in the most efficient way possible.
Leslie discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Leslie: http://yourbizrules.com
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: